Any customer getting a body piercing, including minors, must have a
valid government issued identification:
This must be an original unexpired identification. NOT a copy.
- state identification card
- drivers license
- permanent resident card
- We no longer accept foreign identification unless it is a passport
Age limits for piercings
Minors (anyone under 18 years of age)
- No piercing under age 8
- No navel piercing under age 14
- No tongue piercing under age 16
- No Genital piercings on anyone under 18, this includes
nipples male and/or female
*****THIS IS FOR OUR PROTECTION AND NOT NEGOTIABLE****
- Must have birth certificate, original not a copy (unless it is an
- Must be accompanied by their parent/legal guardian.
- Both the parent/legal guardian AND minor, must have a recent
- If the minor's ID is a current school photo ID card, you must
present an original birth certificate (not a copy) as well.
- If the parents last name is different from the minor's, we need
original documentation (not a copy) to show CLEARLY why
(divorce papers, custody papers, marriage certificate, etc)
- If the parent is listed on the birth certificate of the minor, including
the birth date of the parent, this would serve as proof.
- All identification is required EVERY TIME you come in for a
PLEASE call us before you come to the studio if you have any
questions about these requirements and we will gladly help you out.