|Age limits for piercings
Note: between the ages of 8 & 14 we reserve primarily for
- No navel piercing under age 14
- No tongue piercing under age 16
- No Genital piercings on anyone under 18, this includes
nipples male and/or female
Any customer getting a body piercing, including minors, must have a
valid government issued photo identification.
This must be an original unexpired identification. NOT a copy.
- minors may have/use current school ID. Please note that it must
be an actual card photo ID, not a photo printed on paper. This
also can not be the paper issued by the DMV while waiting for
the actual ID to arrive.
- state identification card
- drivers license
- permanent resident card
- We no longer accept foreign identification unless it is a passport
Minors (anyone under 18 years of age)
*****THIS IS FOR OUR PROTECTION AND NOT NEGOTIABLE****
- Must be accompanied by their parent/legal guardian.
- Both the parent/legal guardian AND minor, must have a recent
- All minor's must present an original birth certificate, not a copy
unless it is an attested copy.
- If the parents last name is different from the minor's, we need
original documentation (not a copy) to show CLEARLY why
(divorce papers, custody papers, marriage certificate, etc)
- If the parents name on their ID is the same as what is on the birth
certificate of the minor, this would serve as proof.
- All identification is required EVERY TIME you come in for a
PLEASE call us before you come to the studio if you have any
questions about these requirements and we will gladly help you out.